[AGENT++] Re: no tables from AgenPro 2

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Sep 3 22:03:42 CEST 2003

Dave,

I cannot reproduce the problem you described. Are you sure that the
tables are
missing (they are located at the end of the generated sources)? If you can
see the tables in the MIB tree of AgenPro then they should be also available
in the templates, unless one of the following occured:

* the MIB module has been removed from the MIB repository meanwhile
* the MIB module has not been selected in the project settings to be one of
the modules to generate code for.

Hope this helps.