[AGENT++] SNMP++v3.2.3b and Borland - Help needed

Arunas Mazeika amazeika at cantv.net
Tue Feb 10 19:30:16 CET 2004

Hello, first of all I want to thank you for your quick response, is nice
to know that I we all can count with friendly people here; well I
started today my first Qt 3 lesson, I went to bed at 3AM last night
trying to compile the makefile with bc++ with no success even trying to
translate the correct parameters from g++ to bc++. Well I wasn't that
good at Kylix anyways,  Qt 3 is a very nice tool and there's good
literature out there, I also looked at the example that you guys made
and that's a good help to start. The old version of the SNMP++
(v3.2.3b), I got it from the Archive, I though it was the new one
because I didn't pay atention to the cero "3.2.1(0)" so ... I noticed
something in this new version, I get some warnings from the g++ complier
because of the #warning in the config_snmp_pp.h I supose, not sure at
all, it compiles anyways but is there a way to prevent this from
happening?, this is what I get with a simple Snmp objet creation:

[arunas at laptop Documents]$ g++ Prueba.cpp
/usr/lib/SNMP++v3.2.10/libsnmp++.a
In file included from /usr/include/c++/3.3.1/backward/iostream.h:31,
                 from Prueba.cpp:1:
/usr/include/c++/3.3.1/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning:
#warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated
header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section
17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X>
header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <sstream> instead of
the deprecated header <strstream.h>. To disable this warning use
-Wno-deprecated.
[arunas at laptop Documents]$

Regards,

Arunas Mazeika