[AGENT++] Adding rows to MibTable?!?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Jun 24 09:06:02 CEST 2004

Hi Jaceck,

I would recommend using the MibTable::update method to update your table
as shown by the dynamic_table example.  The update method (which is empty
in MibTable and needs to be overwritten by subclasses that want to use it)
is called by the AGENT++ framework automatically.

There are several threads on this topic in the mailing list archive as well,
if you need furhter information.

Hope this helps.