[AGENT++] What software/license I need for Linux SNMP Agent?

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Mar 19 09:01:39 CET 2004

All you need is to comply with the SNMP++ and the AGENT++
license agreements.
There are no royalties or other fees you will have to pay. It's free
even for commercial use.

In the case you want to use AgentX or the MS Extensible agent API,
then you would need a devlopment site license of AgentX++(Win32),
if you intend to use AgentX++ commercially.