[AGENT++] Problems with asynchronous get request...

Mr. AWD mrawd at excite.com
Tue Nov 23 22:47:15 CET 2004

I am trying to build a simple SNMP Get browser by using snmp++ library and things are not the way I was hoping to see them. The problem appears when I send an asynchronous get request with the call back function and even thought, I don’t get any errors along the way, I also never get a call back. Once I delete my Snmp object and close the socket, I do receive a call back but with the error message SNMP_CLASS_SESSION_DESTROYED or value of -8.

Anyone has any idea about what could be wrong here?

Thanks

Fedja Jeleskovic
Ps. I am working on the Windows XP under VC6