[AGENT++] Question about AGENT++

Joe joez at aten-ca.com
Fri Dec 21 20:43:50 CET 2007

Hi, I want to migrate AGENT to our device. but i got confusion about the relationship between the AGENT++ and SNMP++.
Depends on the document . I think SNMP++ just can run on the windows/unix, and AGENT++ run based on SNMP++, is it correct?
It sounds i can't use AGENT++ separately. it sounds i need use AGENT++ with SNMP++, but i still need the winsnmp. So how can i migrate AGENT++ to our device. our device don't have real OS, so i need to deal with socket program and flash program.
Does anyone give me some suggestion?
I am brand new to SNMP, thanks for your help!