[AGENT++] RFC compliance of SNMP++ / Agent++

Santosh Akhilesh santoshakhilesh at huawei.com
Fri Jul 6 09:55:58 CEST 2007

Dear All ,

I wanted to check about compliance of SNMP++ / Agent++ for following RFCs

            V1: 1155, 1157, 1212, 1215

            V2C: 1901, 1902/2578, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 2576

         V3: 3411, 3412, 3413, 3414, 3415, 3416, 3417, 3418

Please let me know if any of you can confirm this.

Thanks!

Regards,

Santosh Akhilesh

Ph: 9845482201

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is