[AGENT++] Agent++ does not separate MIBs during code generation

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Apr 8 20:15:39 CEST 2008

Hi Jürgen,

Please upgrade to AgenPro 2.7 and then reselect
the MIB repository you are currently working
on. This will run a verification and auto-repair
process on the repository.

In (some) versions < 2.7 the MIB repository could
get compromised which could lead to problems with
MIB modules that import other MIB modules.

An update release for MIB Designer will be available
soon. Until then, you should avoid deleting MIB modules
in the repository using MIB Designer.

I am not sure if upgrading to 2.7 indeed fixes the
issue you described below, but it is very likely that
it does.