[AGENT++] How to use openssl instead of libdes together with snmp++?

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Wed Apr 28 22:15:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

actually I never tested snmp++ under VC++ with openssl. But the first
error message (cannot open file : ...\libdes\asm\win32.asm) indicates,
that there is something from libdes included.

Did you change the sources of snmp++ (other than in config_snmp_pp.h)?
If _USE_OPENSSL is defined, snmp++ will only include crypt files as
openssl/xxx.h, so you should never get anything of libdes included.

The compiler and linker command lines would be helpfull.