[SNMP4J] Query regarding SET operations in a Table

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Oct 18 22:39:06 CEST 2004

Hi Partha,

The returned error code 11 means "noCreation". It indicates that you cannot
create the instances you tried to set. That the writable columns in your
table do not have a MAX-ACCESS of read-create indicates that rows cannot
be created by a manager.

For further details you will have to contact the manufacturer of your device
(agent).