[SNMP4J] TableUtils bug?

Sam Chen csam2ca at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 09:49:12 CET 2005

Hi,
   I was trying to get the ifTable(1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.1
~ 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14) information by using
TableUtils for on my computer, which has only one
network interface, and the result was fine. However,
when I was trying to get the information on 3com
device(which has 26 network interface), I do not get
all 26 records.  Some records contains empty
information.  So I tried setting maxNumColumnsPerPDU
to 14(default is 10), and the result is fine.
   What is the problem?

Thanks in advance

Sam