[SNMP4J] How to load mib files in snmp4j

Shanmugam Vairavan shanmugam.vairavan at webmethods.com
Tue Nov 14 15:24:58 CET 2006

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. I am using mibble for parsing SMI.

I have another doubt.

I have created a listener with a TCP adaptor.

The listener listens for around 10 to 15 minutes, after that it never
listens. Then I need to restart the listener.

I have attached the code which I used for listening.

Is there any other configuration which I am missing, can somebody help me
out?

Thanks
Shanmugam.VE