Attention Everybody ( was: [SNMP4J] thanks for your replies)

Maximilian Butterer maximilian at butterer.de
Wed May 30 11:12:35 CEST 2007

hi henning,
i got some replies to my mailing account (thats a free mail provider)
and i don't know (i didn't really looked about the target address)
if the mails i received were send over the mailing list or directly to me.
so i just send my mail to the mailing list, to let everybody know,
that I'm grateful for the help, and that I'm now one step further.
I'm with you, that the purpose of a mailing list is to give help everyone who is in hardship.
I hope, that in the future no one will be missed out for any replies

btw: I expanded my idea, and it really works (with a bit loop way, ok :) )
but it is possible to register afterwards alarm objects additional to the table.
if someone finds a directly way, I'm open minded for every idea

greets 2 u and greets @ all

Maximilian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------