[SNMP4J] About VACM views

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Sep 20 01:32:47 CEST 2009

Hi Pradip,

It might be that I do not fully understand your question,
but anyway I try to respond it:
The String "restrictedView" does not have any meaning
other than a reference to the view with the same name.
Check the configuration of that view and you will know
why the response matches or does not match the view.