[SNMP4J] Virtual table

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Dec 16 10:27:57 CET 2012

Hi,

An Iterator has always an inner state which represents the cursor on
the virtual table. If you have no other native representation for the
current row's cursor value, you could always use its row index.

Thus, the answer is, yes you will have to create a new instance for
each tailIterator. See the DefaultMOTableModel for an example.

What do you mean by "when the process starts/stops"? What process?
Any user of the interface may use the iterator. You cannot assume
anything else about its lifecycle...

--
---
AGENT++