[SNMP4J] SNMP Coexistence

Elliot Parsons EParsons at ctdi.com
Mon Jul 2 19:01:08 CEST 2012

I am new to SNMP4J and I am attempting to create an agent which uses
SNMP Coexistence. When I attempt to create a new vacmSecurityToGroup
table entry for SNMPv1 or SNMPv2c security model, I receive an error due
to an unsupported security model. I do not see an implementation of an
SNMPv1 or v2c SecurityModel class that I can add to the SecurityModels
database, though.

I am using the SNMP Agent example right now, and I do see the two
default entries that are added via the properties file, but I need to
have additional control.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Elliot