[SNMP4J] Persistence: Bootcounter file created, Config file is not

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Feb 26 17:42:31 CET 2013

Hi,

On Windows you most likely killed the application with sig-kill. The
Shutdown-Thread that writes
the persistent data to disk could not be called this way.
On Windows you could, for example, use the SNMP4J-CONFIG-MIB to write
the data while the
agent is running or implement your own method.
And of course you could shutdown the application nicely (with sig-term).